Greatly enhance your mobile photography or videography with this 5-in-1 Smartphone Lens with Tripod from Apexel. This lens combines a 22x telephoto, 205° fisheye, 120° wide angle, and 25x macro lens. The telephoto can be used at sporting events, concerts, or to zoom in on other very distant subjects. The macro lens allows for detailed close-ups of objects, plants, and more. The fish-eye lens delivers a creative visual effect, while the wide-angle lens better captures expanding vistas and large groups and crowds.
- Genuine Apexel 5-in-1 camera lens kit with 4 different lenses in it.
- 4K HD coated lenses restore true colors. Telephoto + Wide-angle + Macro + Fisheye lens - great value for money.
- 22 times magnification, metal lens body, optical glass coating, good light transmission
- HD 120 Degree Wide Angle Lens: Capture a wide field of view for stunning perspectives with virtually no distortion.
- 25x Powerful Macro lens: Capture close-ups of flowers, insects and other small objects. The shot distance is between 2 ~ 3 cm. Note: The wide angle and macro lenses are screwed together, you need to take off the upper wide angle lens to use macro lens.
- 205° fisheye lens - Create fun and unique circular mystical results picture.
- Anti-shake tripod that can also be used as a mini selfie stick.
- Universal removable screw fixing clip design, suitable for most smartphones, simple and convenient operation. For phone with multiple lenses at the back, just clip it on the main lens (which turns the phone screen completely red or black when you cover the lens with your finger).
Note: Flash light shall be blocked when the lens is in use.
1 x 22x Telephoto lens
1 x Wide-angle 120° & 25X Macro (2-in-1 lens)
1 x 205° Fisheye lens
1 x Lens clip
1 x Silver Tripod + Mobile holder
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Cloth Bag
1 x Instruction Manual
Q: Will this lens fit on my phone?
A: Yes! lenses are compatible with all iPhones, iPods, iPads, Androids etc. For phone with multiple lenses at the back, just clip it on the main lens (It is the one which turns the phone screen completely red or black when the lens is covered with the finger).
Q: How to use the macro lens?
A: The macro lens is screwed together with the wide angle lens, you need to unscrew it to get the macro lens, and it is used to shoot little objects, like insets, flower and so on, you have to get it close to the object you want to shoot (about 20-30mm) to get a clear shot.