- Official HDMI certified Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 8K Cable.
- This cable utilizes the latest HDMI standards that support bandwidth up to 48Gbps to achieve the highest transmission rate,
- Capable of 8K Ultra-HD resolutions @60Hz, HDCP 2.2 support, HDR, 48-bit Deep Color, 3D, 32 audio channels, Dolby 7.1, 21:9 video aspect ratio.
- Multi-stream audio and video on this cable.
- Ethernet & Audio Return channels eliminate other network and audio cables. Fewer cables mean slimmer cable management box!
- True and powerful 8K & 4K games performance in PS5 and Xbox.
- Color: Purple
- Audio / Video:
- HDMI 2.1b functions including 48 Gbps
- Ultra HD 8K (up to 60 Hz 4:4:4)
- Ultra HD 4K (up to 120 Hz)
- HD 2K 2160p (up to 240 Hz)
- QHD 1440p (up to 144 Hz)
- HDCP 2.2
- 48-Bit Deep Color
- Audio Return(E-ARC) & CEC
- Dolby True HD 7.1 audio and Hot plugging. Supports 32 audio channels.
- Plug: Aluminum Alloy Case (patent design)
- Conductors: 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper
- Insulation: Gray PVC Jacket
- Length: 1.83M & 3M
- Outer Diameter: 30AWG / 6.3mm & 28AWG / 7.3mm
- Bandwidth: 48 Gbps
- SKU - 800010426/800010595, AGSN-UCHC-1.8M/AGSN-UCHC-3M
- Certifications: FCC , CE , ROHS , UL and HDMI
Package comes with the official HDMI certification hologram label for the cable. Beware of fake uncertified and low quality cables which is not truly HDMI 2.1 compliant.
ULTRA High Speed HDMI CABLE CERTIFICATION:
Ultra High Speed HDMI® Cable Certification by official HDMI Forum (hdmi.org) encompasses additional and enhanced cable testing as well as an authentication and verification program for Ultra High Speed HDMI Cables. Cables are tested to ensure they support HDMI 2.1 features including uncompressed 8k@60 and 4K@120 and the bandwidth capability supports up to 48Gbps. An additional EMI test to ensure cables minimise interference with wireless signals.
JVMITM is an Australian registered trademark of Aussie Gadgets. JVMI products are made by ISO certified manufacturers specialised in respective fields. The products are in high quality and have cleared all the necessary safety and quality measures/certifications.