M5 Heads-up display is an OBD2 port based digital speedometer (and much more) displayed on your car windscreen at drivers eye level thus ensuring driving safety and pleasure. It lets you keep your eyes on the road without looking down. Since it gets the information from your car OBD2 port, the readings are real-time and accurate.
HUD Key Features:
Refer the product images for more features.
[Note: Speedometers In most of the cars are usually calibrated to show 2% to 6% more Km/h than actual speed. You may notice a speed difference between Speedometer and HUD. This can be adjusted in the HUD settings (refer the manual) and the difference can be either increased or decreased to sync with your car dashboard. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance]
[IMPORTANT: This HUD device works only with the vehicles with OBD2 compatibility. It is not compatible with JOBD or OBD1 vehicles. It works in most of the petrol cars in Australia made after 2006 and not in the below incompatibility list.]
Incompatible/not reliable with the following cars:
For the car models in the below list, we recommend to use our high refresh rate GPS (Dual Mode) HUDs.
- Made in Australia before 2007.
- American models: Dodge, JEEP, IMSEOER, Chrysler and cars manufactured before 2004
- French and Italian Cars: Fiat, Maserati, Lamborghini, DS, PEUGEOT , Citroen, Renault, Simca.
- Japanese cars : Suzuki, Mazda 6, INFINITI (QX50 Q50 Q501), Toyota AVANZA in 2013, Lexus (is250, ex250, ES300H, sporty models), Honda (jazz, CRV) and cars manufactured before 2009.
- Korean KIA and Hyundai (2013 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 KIA Soul PS)
- Hybrid vehicles, Diesel vehicles, pickup Trucks, RVs, cars with modified automotive computers, Volvo, Switzerland Chrysler Group, all brand models under Fiat Group.
If you are new to Windshield HUDs, please note that the image appears on the windshield may look slightly double (refer the product video) on certain windshields due to multiple glass layers in windshield. This can be improved by sticking the reflective film on the glass, it is a common requirement for any Windshield HUDs. Using the reflective film is up to the individual preference but for better clarity it is recommended.
Environment temperature: -40°C to 80 °C
Barometric press: 86 - 106KPa
Relative humidity:10% - 95%
Environment voice: <=60dB
Work voltage: 11V~18Vdc (12Vdc / 200mA)
Display way: Virtual image reflection
Reflector transmittance: 98%
1 x HUD
1 x OBD Cable
1 x Reflective Film
1 x Anti-slip double sided tape
Link to latest user manual (pdf)
JVMITM HUD products are made by ISO certified manufacturer with decades of experience, and the products are customised for Australian vehicles. The products are in high quality and have cleared all the necessary safety and quality measures/certifications.