- High speed mini HDMI to HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet.
- Data transfer rate up to 18 Gbps.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – Adds high-speed networking to an HDMI link, allowing users to take full advantage of their IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
- Audio Return Channel – Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
- Support 3D – Defines input/output protocols for major 3D video formats, paving the way for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications.
- Support 4K 60Hz resolution – Enables video resolutions far beyond 1080p, supporting next-generation displays that will rival the Digital Cinema systems used in many commercial movie theatres.
- 24K gold plated
- PVC over molding model
- Mini HDMI to HDMI cable
- Length: 1.5m
- PVC jacket
- Shape: Round
- Color: Black
- Working temperature:-25 to 60 degree
- Quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding
- Version: 2.0V HDMI cable
- 3D Ready
- 1080P, 4K * 2K Video
- Audio Return Channel & Dual Stream 1080p
- HDTV / PS4 / Blu-Ray players / Home theater / Video projector
* actual cable plug shape may vary but the specifications remains the same.
JVMITM products are made by ISO certified manufacturers specialised in respective fields. The products are in high quality and have cleared all the necessary safety and quality measures/certifications.
[We welcome Australia based wholesalers and distributors for the JVMI brand products. For any queries, email us email@example.com]