- Equipped with 10 safety features that strongly protect your devices - protects from overvoltage/current, battery overcharge (via trickle charging), excessive temperature , short circuit, magnetic field etc. Also, it automatically recognize the foreign bodies (metals, card etc.) and avoid accidents due to heat or high temperature.
- Automatically recognises the supported charging protocols/safe charging power and match the power (5W/7.5W/10W/15W) as soon as the device is put on.
- It can charge even with <= 8mm phone case. But, as a general suggestion for any wireless chargers, we recommend to remove the case or keep it thin to avoid overheating.
- Wide compatibility - It charges the device that supports Qi wireless charging. Please check the compatibility table below for the list of devices tested for compatibility so far.
- 15W : Note 9+, Huawei Mate 20 Pro / RS, Samsung S21 / S20 / S20 Plus / S20 Ultra, LG V30,V30+, V35, V40, V50, G8/G7 and latest models that supports 15W Qi charging. Backward compatible with 10W and lower watts charging.
- 10W: Samsung Galaxy S21 / S20 / S10 / S10+ / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+, Note 5/8 models, iPhone 12/12 Pro/11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, Airpods, Galaxy Buds and other android general devices that supports 9V quick charge and Qi wireless protocols. Backward compatible with 7.5W and lower watts charging.
(IMPORTANT：To charge at 15W/10W/7.5W charging modes, Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 compatible power adapter is required - e.g. 9V/2A quick charger. If you are unsure that your phone supports wireless/fast charging or that adapter is quick charger compatible one, please contact us. We are glad to assist you.)