- 8‑in‑1 Type‑C adapter, supports card reader (memory card + storage card) and low powered storage drives (e.g. USB flash drive, keyboard/mouse, USB-C data (PD 2.0) devices / OTG adapter etc.)
- Support maximum 87W fast charge power adapter (PD pass-through) for uninterrupted operations. Comes with additional USB-C port for high speed data transmission.
- USB‑C hub, adopts high‑quality aluminium alloy material, durable and long service life with good heat dissipation.
- RJ45 LAN interface offers stable and high speed 100 Mbps internet connection.
- Simple installation, safe and reliable, compatible with USB 1.1, 2.0 & 3.0.
- Support 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) 30Hz, suitable for business presentations, home entertainment, etc.
- Wide compatibility - MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/later models, Air 2018/2019/2020 and windows laptops/Ultrabooks.
8 Ports: 1 x PD, 1 x USB-C (Data), 1 x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45, 1 x TF, 1 x SD
- Type-C port in your Windows laptop/MacBook should support video/display output for the HDMI port to work. This is a prerequisite for any type-c hubs.
- Both TF and SD memory card ports cannot be used at a same time. Eject the currently used memory card to use the other port.
- Unplugging the charging cable from the PD port when it is charging the laptop or turning off the laptop power adapter causes the hub to eject all the connected storage devices due to inadequate power from laptop USB-C port when the laptop is switched from power mode to battery mode. Eject all the devices before laptop is switched to battery mode and plug it back after that.
- It is NOT recommended to connect a high powered devices such as portable hard drive to this hub due to power limitation from a single laptop USB-C port and distribution complexity between devices in the hub. Combined max output of usb ports is 5V / 0.9A. If you wish to connect a hard drive (e.g. 1TB), do not connect any other devices to the hub and try transferring data directly to laptop.
- For seamless operations, please eject the devices (using eject feature in Mac/Windows) properly before unplugging them from the port.
If you have any questions, feel free to chat with us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Product made by an ISO certified manufacturer specialised in respective fields. The products are in high quality and have cleared all the necessary safety and quality measures/certifications.