TP-Link Archer AX72 AX5400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router, MU-MIMO, OFDMA, 6x Antennas, Beamforming, 1x USB 3.0, Advanced Security and QoS
- Gigabit WiFi for 8K Streaming – 5400 Mbps WiFi for faster browsing, streamings, and downloading, all at the same time.†
- Fully Featured Wi-Fi 6 – Equips with the top structure of 4T4R and HE160 on the 5 GHz band to enable 4.8 Gbps ultra-fast connection.
- Connect 200+ Devices – Supports MU-MIMO and OFDMA to reduce congestion and quadruple the average throughput.‡**
- Extensive Coverage – 6× antennas and Beamforming ensure broad coverage.
- HomeShield – TP-Link's premium security services keep your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection.*
- More Vents, Less Heat – Improved vents area unleash the full power of the whole machine.
- USB Sharing – 1× USB 3.0 port enables easy media sharing and private cloud building.
- Easy Setup – Set up the router in minutes with Tether app.
Click here for more product details on TP-Link website
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
WiFi Speeds (AX5400)
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
3 Bedroom Houses
6× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Multiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access an extra band to reduce congestion
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
Working Modes: Router Mode, Access Point Mode